In this last episode of season 2 of Create Out Loud, I share with you some tips for creating out loud, making your thing, finding your desire to create, putting pen to paper (and brush to canvas)...
Listen to the episode to learn:
- What it means to give yourself permission to be seen as a creator
- Why quantity over quality can help you produce better work
- My top tip for picking a project up again when it’s been forgotten
- How to be uncomfortable with uncertainty
- How to create a daily habit without becoming prisoner to it
- Why forgetting about talent is one of the best things you can do for your creative work
- Why you are not your work and why you need to remember that
This was one of my favorite solo episodes to record, because I got to share with you the tips for creating out loud that I usually only share during one-on-one coaching or on retreats.
- My book, Why Bother: Discover the Desire for What’s Next, is a great resource for learning to create out loud.
- Your feedback is so important to me! I’d love to bring back Create Out Loud for a third season, but I need your feedback about what you’d like to hear on the new season. You can leave a review on Apple podcasts, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
Fantastic so helpful and sane
Tuesday Jan 31, 2023
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.