Do you spend thousands on marketing, or hours researching trendy new marketing strategies… and it doesn’t move the needle forward?
Then this episode of Create Out Loud is for you.
In this episode, Jen Louden talks about the importance of ecosystem marketing.
It’s all about finding out where your people are, and communicating with them there.
Not to sell anything. Just to connect.
Are you…. sweating just thinking about that?
Are you thinking “that’s not me! I don’t do all that social media stuff?”
Or do you just desperately wish your book could market itself (don’t we all)?
Reaching out and connecting with people can be terrifying, but when we do it IT WORKS.
In this solo episode, Jen talks through why ecosystems are so important and how they can be nourishing instead of scary.
Listen to the episode to learn more about:
- What ecosystem marketing is
- Why relying solely on traditional marketing is giving up control
- Why YOU are the only one who can build and connect your ecosystems
- How being in relationship and connection with your audience can make you a stronger writer
- How connecting with others doesn’t have to mean relying on technology or social media