Tuesday Apr 05, 2022
45 | Creativity’s Biggest Gift: Helping us Unlock Our Deepest Desires with Sarah Flick
What are your deepest desires? What is the mystery between you and those desires? Who belongs with you explore those desires?
Even though she wrote and published as part of her career as a psychiatrist, Sarah Flick never considered herself a real writer. Even though she had wanted to write since she learnt how to read at three, a busy professional and personal life got in the way.
That is, until she attended a retreat with me! Sarah is my first long time student and client to be on the show and she’s a treasure. Sarah's written a gorgeous book Desire, Mystery, and Belonging and we discuss its long beautiful evolution and much more.
- How to give ourselves “permission” to write
- Why creativity brings us to our most authentic self
- How to locate and maintain a life of desire
- A practical barometer for feeling desire in our lives
- Why creativity will always lead to a sense of belonging
"What a marvellous treasure you hold in your hands, an intimate guide to desire, mystery, and belonging, three qualities we all need to live a life of meaning, beauty, and presence"
Get a copy of Sarah's book here:
Visit jenniferlouden.com/podcastkit to get instant access to a collection of audios that will
- help you with some of the most common struggles we creatives have to manage including fear of choosing,
- falling into compare and despair, managing the inner critic (s),
- and feeling too exposed and vulnerable when you put yourself or your work into the world.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.